Fees and Donations
Even if you are only planning to come for one session, please still register.
Transport and Travel
For both your incoming and outgoing flight or bus, we need to know:
1. The name of company you are traveling with.
2. The date and time you are arriving and leaving.
3. If flying, the flight number.
Riverbend is approximately four kilometres from Havelock North and there is no Public Transport that serves this area.
If you are making a ‘family’ or ‘group’ booking, please register a responsible adult as your first registrant. Each individual will need to be registered separately, regardless of age.
You will need to register each individual separately, regardless of age.
For every person attending we will ask:
First & Last name, gender, approximate age, postal address, email address and telephone number(s).
If the registration is for a child, please enter the cellphone number and email address of the adult responsible for the child.
There is limited accommodation available on site at Riverbend Bible Church including:
Individual twin single bed rooms. All beds are single. Bedding is supplied.
$90.00 per person for weekend.
8 rooms with 12 bunks, up to three high, per room. BYO bedding.
$45.00 per person for weekend.
These are split into male only rooms and female only rooms.
NB: If you have a wider family group and wish to share a Totara Lodge Room, please email us about that, but make your booking anyway.
Caravan sites available for you to bring your own caravan / camper or tent.
Please note there is a very small kitchenette available but we provide no utensils, crockery or cutlery.
$15.00 per person for weekend.
NB: we do not have an Effluent Dump Station on site.
The congregation of Riverbend Bible Church host people who attend Impact Bible Conference. We ask our hosts to provide a bed and bathroom facilities. Other needs can be requested.
People taking this option should have their own transport.
You are also welcome to organise local accomodation.
All meals over the weekend are a total of $90.00.
We are unfortunately unable to provide meals for Special Diets.
As we have limited capacity to prepare meals on site, it is important that if you want conference meals, you book those as part of your registration. In the past we have had to stop taking meal bookings due to capacity so please be aware, this could happen at any time.
There is only a very small Kitchenette available for those who are not purchasing Impact Meals.
Therefore, if you are staying in Riverbend Accommodation and do not have your own transport, it is recommended to purchase Conference Meals.
Dining Marquee and Meals
Purchasing Conference Meals is the best option if you are staying on site at Riverbend and do not have your own transport to go into Havelock North which is 4km away as there is no Public Transport available.
You are welcome to bring your own food, but please be aware that the kitchen facilities available to prepare your food are very limited and we do not provide any utensils, crockery or cutlery. There is also very limited cold storage space in the kitchenette.
If you are self-catering, once you have finished eating, please dispose of your rubbish into the bins provided.
With Impact Bible Conference we always strive to treat all equally regardless of whether they have paid for meals or not. However, due to the numbers attending the conference, and more specifically the number of people we are providing Conference Meals for, from a purely logistical perspective we ask the following:
– If you have purchased Conference Meals, please sit in the main marquee.
– If you have brought in a meal from elsewhere, please sit in the smaller marquee.
Parents, please attend to your children, keeping them well away from the kitchen and food service areas in the main building.
There are several ways that you are able to pay for any fees or donation.
If you are able to pay by Credit or Debit Card at the time you register, that makes things much easier for us and you know it is all sorted. You will be redirected to PayPal as an agent for processing your payment. You do not need to be registered with PayPal to use this facility, it will just go through the same as any other online Credit or Debit Card payment.
If you want to use this option, choose ‘Pay by Check’ and you will then be advised of the details you need to make the payment. This saves us the PayPal percentage.
Once your registration is complete, you will receive an email detailing what you have agreed to pay and the Reference Number you should use when making the payment.
We will advise you once we have received your cheque.
Mobile Phones and Food In The Auditorium
Please do not take food into the auditorium. All drink containers must have sealable lids.
Information and Help
First-Aid and Safety
If you are in need of first aid, please report this to the Registration Desk, or if there is no one there, to the Main Kitchen.
Photography, Audio and Video Recording
Video and audio recording is prohibited. If you are taking photographs, please do so without distracting those around you.
Audio & Video recordings will be freely available after the Conference through our website impactconference.org.nz
Children's Programme (4-12 years)
The team will teach Bible lessons, lead singing, have small group discussions, games and fun activities.
Parents – bring your children around before each session and pick them up immediately after. The team will be leading, but would love parental involvement.
Creche (infant - 3 years)
Please do not bring a child to the crèche if they are unwell. If a child seems unwell at crèche we will ask the parents to collect them. A child may not attend if they have…
o High temperature
o Vomiting/Diarrhoea (last episode must have been at least 72hrs before)
o Rash (unless it is a confirmed allergy)
o Sneezing (unless it is a confirmed allergy).
o The child has a persistent runny/messy nose, clear or otherwise (when secretion spread is likely).
Please sign your child in and out each session.
• You are welcome to come to crèche up to 10 minutes before the session starts but please ensure there are at least two crèche carers present before you leave your child.
• Please ensure you clearly write your cell phone number on the sign in/out sheet. Keep your cell phone on you, on vibrate, at all times so that you can be contacted if your child needs your attention.
• Please indicate (on sign in/out sheet) whether you want to be called back to the crèche to change a nappy/take your child to the toilet (with a ‘y’ for yes) or if you are happy for the crèche carers to do it for you. (with an ‘n’ for no need to be called).
• Please communicate any special needs to a crèche carer.
• Please say goodbye to your child (and a carer) when you are ready to leave so that the carer can speak honestly with your child about your departure and the fact that you will return. You are welcome to stay as long as you feel is necessary to help your child settle.
• Please pick up your child promptly after each session ends so that you can meet the needs of your child (crèche will not be running during the breaks).
• At least two crèche carers will need to remain in crèche until the last child is picked up. Please be mindful of the fact that the crèche carers also need a break.
➢ A named waterbottle/sippy cup filled with drink (water is preferable).
➢ A fully equipped, clearly named nappy bag (if you wish carers to change nappies for you). Leave on the table outside or in your pram/stroller (left on porch outside).